We’ve seen Mother Nature find ways to surprise us thousands of times in the past. She never gets tired of doing it, and we don’t get tired of witnessing her wonders. And we can say, with confidence, that there’s nothing more satisfying than seeing photographs that capture the masterful works of nature.
Bright Side wants to share some pictures of the latest marvels nature created when she was truly inspired — and we appreciate it more than we can say.
1. A cat with white spots
2. “The entire field is covered in cobwebs, resulting in a rainbow effect on the ground.”
3. A colorful, symmetrical mushroom with its own texture
4. “An apple with coloring that makes it look like there’s another apple printed on it”
5. The root of a tree found its way out and grew in a crack in the sidewalk.
6. “These leaves fell into lines.”
7. The sun and the structure of this tree naturally created a perfect circle.
8. “The negative space between this money tree’s leaves is basically the same shape as the leaf itself.”
9. “My purple potatoes look like gemstones.”
10. A spotted zebra foal under the shelter of its mother
11. This flower’s colors are divided into 2 equal parts.
12. “A tree hugging a tree”
13. A handful of crystals inside a cave
14. “My new kitten who can grow a better mustache than I can”
15. “This photo I took of grass in the rain looks like something out of a sci-fi film.”
16. “A gray leaf I found in the foliage”
17. “A horse’s blue eye”
18. A show that took place right up in the sky
19. A paper kite butterfly caterpillar
Have you been fortunate enough to witness any unique creations made by nature? Tell us about it below!Preview photo credit arq_ronaldo / Twitter
I’m in awe of Hado water theory, which has proven elements; water reacts to what it is exposed to, positive or negative. The beautiful crystals of snowflake are an example. A few years ago my daughter texted a photo me: her backyard pool water had made a copy of the revolutionary war-era maple tree, forty feet away, right down to the knothole, and the leaning, sinking shape, and major upper branches! It was “drawn” with a pale brown color around it. Pretty amazing.